Origin 26, a pioneer in predictive analytics, critical illness and research, has unveiled an innovative solution that integrates blockchain technology with DNA data.
— Sony G. Ifergan, President and CEO
London, United Kingdom, May 30, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ – Company Origin26 Today we are announcing the world’s first distributed genomic ecosystem. This enables customers to execute and manage genomic data while maintaining privacy and the ability to profit from selling access to different parts of the genome.
Origin26 uses the blockchain as a record holder for genetic data. The Origin26 blockchain exists as a platform that allows users to access important information and determine susceptibility to disease and therapeutic effect. It is not controlled by a third party to prevent the loss or destruction of important data.
This blockchain solution collects and retains the user’s gene sequence and supports its use for medical purposes. The platform also provides incentives in exchange for information. Origin26 mainly depends on native tokens ($ ORIGIN26) All transactions within the platform. With $ ORIGIN26, users can save money by purchasing various services available on the Origin26 platform.
The Origin26 platform differs from other platforms because it introduces a distributed file distribution system called the Inter Planetary File System (IPFS). This structure allows service providers to share files with users over IPFS and save money through file management. Origin26 combines this system with the Ethereum blockchain network.
Simply put, the individual DNA test results generated by $ ORIGIN26 are encrypted and stored in IPFS. IPFS clients such as pharmaceutical companies, medical systems, and research institutes use the InterPlanetary File System (IPNS) in a cache linked to each client’s database to find the desired content. If your DNA management app pays a small number of tokens, you can download the test results from your IPFS storage.
One of the key values of the ecosystem is intelligence. The more data you have, the more you can interpret your DNA and share the results. The evolution of genetic research and artificial intelligence expands information and provides relevant suggestions.
“Origin 26 is improving human health by unleashing the power of the genome,” said Sony G. Ifergan, President and Chief Executive Officer. By focusing on innovation, we have established ourselves as a payer of predictive analytics. Our ecosystem will be available for applications in life sciences, oncology, assisted reproductive technology, agriculture and other emerging areas. We are very excited when this journey enters the next stage.
Origin26 offers users the following benefits:
• Users have complete control over the entire genomic data for monetization, personal records, or supplies for medical research.
• Users can access their data at any time.
• There is no problem due to unauthorized use.
• Origin26 identifies opportunities for users to cash recorded genomic data and use smart contracts to create immutable records.
• Cryptographic token $ ORIGIN26 is used for transactions within the platform.
An example of how Origin26 works:
• Origin26 is a global blockchain data sharing platform that enables the distribution of DNA data. The platform allows individual providers to request and receive DNA analysis through the app. The app is securely managed according to the encoding and storage process within the platform.
• Through the app, customers can request DNA data with specific requirements, and DNA owners can search distribution channels and selectively grant access to the data.
Details of the Origin26 ecosystem
• Data storage interacts with the blockchain and the platform captures and analyzes the data.
• The platform allows users to track treatment details and obtain accurate diagnoses through the blockchain.
• The platform collects data from users and combines and analyzes it. After a careful review process, the data will be made publicly available to assist in the study of human-related illnesses.
• This technology also makes it easy to avoid treatment-related mistakes.
• Users will be able to upload their data directly to the platform. The advantage of blockchain is that it eliminates the need for mediators and reduces costs.
• Users can enjoy endless benefits by sharing their data with the blockchain.
The implementation of Origin26’s conceptual model enables you to:
• Create an infrastructure for storing big genomic data using a distributed database.
• Privacy protection provides open access to millions of human genomes around the world.
• Participate in scientific and clinical research and involve individuals to benefit from it.
• Stimulate the demonopoly of genomic data in developed countries.
About Origin26: Origin26 believes in a proper DNA distribution system and streamlines the development of human medicine with unprecedented accuracy. The company’s purpose is to build a sharing economy based on DNA data provided by individuals. The company also aims to establish a tokenized economic system that allows users to pay and receive rewards for transactions within the platform for $ ORIGIN26. With a total supply limit of 10 billion, Origin26 tokens will also be listed on various exchanges to facilitate trading and maximize profits.
The Origin26 team combines a passion for industry expertise with a proven track record in finance, science, marketing and technology. Origin26 Founder and CEO Sony IFERGAN is a serial entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in the technology industry and over 8 years of expertise in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
For more information on Origin26, please visit the official website. https://origin26.io..
Origin26 World’s First Distributed Genome Ecosystem